Saturday, September 21, 2013

La familia

We continued learning about family members in Spanish. We reviewed last week´s lesson and talked about family members. Also, at the requests of some students, we sang the song "El Chocolate" as well as other songs the children are familiar with. Miranda and Hayden introduced us and led a song called "Mi cuerpo hace música," which they remembered from last year´s Spanish class with Catalina.

I promise I will post photos or videos next time. I am still getting use to having the camera during class.


Below is an upcoming event from the local Hispanic community:

























Also, I would recommend exploring Hispanic and cultural organizations in the area:

The Pan American Association of Philadelphia (this is perhaps more for adults than children)
Acción Colombia
Raíces Culturales Latinoamericanas
Taller Puertorriqueño
Artistas y Músicos Latino Americanos (AMLA)
Los de Patanegra
Casa de Venezuela

No comments:

Post a Comment